A custom drawer liner made to measure. We've taken out the guesswork, the frustration, the messing around with a utility knife or scissors. Just enter in your dimensions and we'll cut a liner that you can drop right in!
It’s a corker! This drawer liner has so many benefits. To name but a few:
- Non-slip – save those moves for the slip 'n slide! Helps prevent the contents from sliding around in your drawer.
- Protects the base of your drawer from scratches (or covers up your scratched and banged up drawers – no judgement here!).
- Fungus and Bacteria resistant.
- Sound dampener – sorry, but the slamming of metal cutlery will no longer have the same effect after an argument about how to stack the dishwasher!
- Naturally sustainable, cork can be harvested from cork oak tree every 9 years. This non-destructive process can be repeated over the 150 – 200 year life of the tree and actually promotes CO2 absorption.
Some specifications on our liners:
- 1/16" thickness (won’t take up too much of your drawer height).
- Maximum size 35-1/2" x 23-3/4".
- To ensure ease of installation, drawer liners are made with 1/16" clearance around their perimeter.
We allow a 1/16" gap around the perimeter of your Drawer Liner to ensure ease of fit. This amounts to 1/8" overall in each direction. Quite often, we see drawers that are not perfectly square. Experience tells us that 1/8" is just enough to account for this and any minor measurement error.
Remember, you only need to measure the base of your drawer. We'll allow a little wriggle room to ensure the liner slots right in!
Drawer names are placed on our products as pictured below.